Saturday 15 June 2019

A Plan for Democracy and Development in Burma, by Kyi May Kaung (Ph.D.) --for NCGUB


I was commissioned to write this, with input from Janelle Saffin, Burma Lawyers Assoc., Dr Sean Turnell, Dr Nancy Hudson Rodd and others.

It's a good "blueprint" to compare with what is actually happening in Burma right now.

--the Plan is not in the online sample, so you will have to buy a copy.

I don't have any review copies to give away.

It was on the NCGUB (National Coalition Government of the Union of Burma--The Burmese Democratic Govt in Exile) website, but as NCGUB was disbanded in 2012, I thought rather than have it disappear in cyberspace, it would be better to publish it somewhere.

If there is enough interest I will publish it as a stand alone pamphlet.

Just let me know.

kmk
6-16-2019




No comments:

Post a Comment