Saturday 20 October 2012

and my favorite, the great anti-war, anti-hatred anthem of all time, after Imagine - that is -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctSAI66Vcwo After the raid on the Muslim court of her lover Oronte, Giselda shames her father who led the raid and his soldiers, waving the blood-stained robes of a dead courtier in their faces. Watch the reactions of both her father, the Crusader Arvino and his brother, Pagano. Lauren Flanigin sang the role of Giselda in 1993. Oronte - Luciano Pavarotti Pagano - Samuel Ramey. Note - Kyi May Kaung. Burmese readers please check my blog in English. This is only meant to be a "mirror" blog - to entice you to my main blog. I am sorry, but according to Blogspot statistics, the bulk of my readers are in N. America and Europe, and I do want you to read in English also. kmk

No comments:

Post a Comment