Sunday 28 February 2021

Present Burma coup is making my novel Wolf topical again

 





 Burma coup is making my novel topical again amazon.com/Wolf-Novel-Bet 

 I received over 20 positive pre-publication reviews They are in the front of the online Amazon sample. Kirkus Review: kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/k

Wolf follows Mothi Awgoke, fr his childhood in the tank corps compound in Meikhtila, political events 1962-1988 & his exile in Queens, NY. It's partially based on my own life, but Awgoke (August Hailstorm) is a fictional character I hv already started research on a sequel w another generation of dissidents pertaining to the present Feb 2021 coup, which is reaching its violent climax right now as we speak. I wish there weren't enough material to write a second Burma novel, but sadly, there is. 
 
Kyi May Kaung (Ph.D.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment